Sunday 22 July 2012

Scary Moment

Had been out gardening all morning, came in and half way through my meal started to sweat and felt quite ill, also got double vision.
Unfortunately my phone was in a different room and i was worried so decided to go get it and phone a neighbour, only got two paces and next thing i remember is finding myself in a heap on the floor.
Managed to get myself to my phone and J came around, i was sweating and gone white when he arrived and we phoned the emergency doctor.
Spoke to Doc on phone and after telling him symptoms he thinks I fainted (maybe got dehydrated)and told me to rest for remainder of day and if I get any more symptoms to phone again.

Must admit it really scared me, feels like i hit my wrist and jaw when i fell, nothing too bad though can just feel them.

Nothing like that has ever happened to me and it is worrying when you live alone I must admit.

Do feel fine now but its feet up and watch the golf on TV.

1 comment:

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

Oh, Mick, that's terrible! That kind of thing is scary when you live alone. I hope you're okay.