Wednesday 11 July 2012

Weight Loss Challenge - Week 7

Not quite sure how I did it but am reporting a 3lb loss this week, wasn't really expecting it because i had a couple of treats during the week. Was actually expecting to break even or maybe lose a pound but 3lb, I'll take that.
My treats well I bought some blueberry muffins to have with my afternoon coffee (4 times) suppose my sweet tooth got better of me.
Secondly i had a lunch date on Sunday so had a big roast dinner, it was someone I met online and was a first date. However before anyone gets excited not sure it'll go any further, don't think we are really compatable and not just gonna date for the sake. Still online friends, but feel thats how it'll stay.

Mick - start weight 222lb - todays weight - 205lb - target loss 22lb - loss this week 3lb (14%) - total loss 17lb ( 78%).

Reg - start weight 131lb - todays weight - 127.5lb - target loss 6lb - loss this week 1lb (17%%) -
total loss so far - 3.5lb (58%)

Going to TT practice this afternoon, still struggling with my joints been sore but not as bad, it could do me good to really get moving but could be too much, will see. If I come through ok I've got a tournament down in leicestershire on Saturday, will decide later if I'll be going.

Most of my joint pain is gout related caused by an inbalance of uric acid in my blood, sadly the trigger in this instant is likely to be because i'm dieting and losing weight quickly, just got to grin and bear it because long term weight loss should benefit long time.

Been having a medical which included a blood test, as expected my uric levels were high "470" should be less than "400", thats not massively high so think I'm eating mostly the right stuff.
On a good note my colesterol was low 3.2 (below 5 is good) and no sign of diabetos or anything else.

Also had a ECG test and although I've got to see the Doc for my official results the nurse said it looks ok, same thing with my blood pressure had 24 hour monitor fitted and results look fine.

3 comments:

Enz said...

Congrats on the loss - sometimes the work takes a week a show up on the scale, there's no doubt what you're doing is heading you in the right direction.

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

Log my weight as 127.5

Ruth Hall said...

Its easy to lose weight fast but need to continue some thing and follow tips.

www.howloseweightinweek.com/