Wednesday 1 August 2012

Weigh in Wednesday -

As i reached my goal last week for me its not weight loss challenge now its just a weekly weigh in. Sure I rewarded myself with a couple of treats this week and haven't been quite as strict with myself but also not taken my foot off the ball either.

The good news is I've still managed to keep the downward trend going although just a solitary pound lost this week, so its now 198lb.

Next wednesday will be my last weigh in before I go to Austria and thinking it would be great if I could dip below 14stone (196lb), something I wouldn't have thought possible 10 weeks ago when I was at 222lb.



3 comments:

Enz said...

A loss is a loss, and you've surpassed your original goal so it can only get better from here! Congratulations!

ArleneWKW said...

A trip to Austria, how fabulous. Also fabulous that you are able to embark on such an adventure.

Mick & Cathy said...

Enz,
Thanks

Arlene,
Let the adventures continue.