Tuesday 21 February 2012

Ups and Downs

Just read back my negative post from yesterday so I'd like to say I'm feeling much better today, seem to be over the low point. Its typical of me at present, one day I'm up the next down think my emotions are shot.

Today I visited Mum and Dads grave, strangely I always seem to feel better after going there, thought it may upset me but just the opposite happens.

Enjoyed going out to Pool last night, good laugh with the lads and really played well which was a bonus, won my singles with my first visit, first 8 ball clear up I've done for ages. Arranged one of my Pub singles for tonight, the other for tomoz so going out for at least a hour or so both nights. Planning to go in car both nights but toying with walking tonight and having a few beers, they have a quiz later so would join in. Trouble is its not in the diet plan but on the other hand think been out does me good.

Thinking positive and forward lets face it the future is always more important than the past. Not sure where my life is going but am giving it lots of thought.

Sure everything is not perfect and I'm sure there is more low points ahead but I'm determined to keep bouncing back. In my mind I have a couple of outstanding issues in my life one will be sorted by easter the other is ongoing, some of you know about it but a present there is little i can do until the powers that be get moving, reckon it'll be a long drawn out saga.

No comments: