Sunday 12 February 2012

A tale of 3 ladies

Had my trip to London yesterday to have a reunion with 3 ladies I met on holiday last summer, really enjoyed it was great to see them again.

Set off early and was it cold, minus 7 when I left home to o to the railway station for the 7.24am train. Arrived in London just after 9.30am so went for a coffee and bit of breakfast before making my way to Covent Garden for our meet up. Actually as I was early went to Piccadilly first and walked via Leicester Square checking out a few shops on route.

We met up at 11.30am and went to a pub first to knock the froth off one and have a chat, eventually went to lunch and our local guide Rachael decided on a Mexican restaurant. Meal was good but cant tell you what I had, enjoyed all the same and of course we saw off a few bottles of wine.

After lunch we made our way to the river where we spent the rest of the day on a boat near millenium bridge and opposite the London eye, which had been converted into a pub.
Had a good few laughs, can't believe its 8 month since I saw them all, hope its not aslong to our next reunion.


picture is of us on a jeep safari in sedona last summer, was god laugh, left to right, Rachael, me, Liz & Eirian.

2 comments:

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

It looks like fun, especially knowing what a great guy you are.

Mick & Cathy said...

Thanks Reg, Yes enjoyed it, good fun day.