Tuesday 14 February 2012

The Dating Game

Thought with it been Valentines day I'd update you on whats happening onthe dating front, well thats easy I've nothing to report, lol.

Did actually get a Valentines card today, not a clue who its from but hell someone loves me so who cares. And I'm keeping it to myself how many I sent.

I've got a few options including a couple of opportunities to date from people I've been chatting to online, but I've decided I'm leaving things while April before I make any decisions. Lets just say I've got my reasons but think its the right thing to do as I've a lot going on in my head. Plus got my Lisbon trip in March which I'm looking forward to (prop meet a nice portugeses girl, lol).

On that note as I'm flying from heathrow and staying over the night before I'm going to do a detour to visit Janes Mum and Dad and of course visit her grave. I phoned her Mum to tell her and she was thrilled I'm coming, looking forward to seeing them. Still can't believe its two and half years since I lost her, part of her will always be with me. Can't help wondering where our relationship would be now if she was still here, know we really loved each other.

2 comments:

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

You're so nice to visit Jane's parents.

Mick & Cathy said...

Don't mind want to visit Grave it so long overdue, difficult with it been at other end of country.
Her family are really nice, treat me as their own, would have made good inlaws. Really loved Jane, think if she was still her thats the route it would have taken but who knows.