Wednesday 25 January 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday - Best so far

I'm pleased to report my current weight loss war is going well, week 3 and my best yet with a 3lb weight loss, thats 7lbs (half a stone in 3 weeks).
Start Weight (4th Jan)      - 225lb
11th Jan                          -  223lb
18th Jan                          - 221lb
Weight today                   - 218lb

Rest of my life well suppose thats the messy bit although getting a lot sorted thats for sure.

Dating front is getting complicated I'm fighting a heart/head battle at present it quite complex and not the best time as my emotions are all over the place. Still its up to me and I'm not gonna dive into anything, I need to sit back and give everthing a lot of thought  over the next couple of months. Have commited myself to going away with one person, so think it best to keep things under my hat until after this or at least until i make some sensible decisions .

Some of that thought will be while I'm sunning myself in Portugal, decided to treat myself for my birthday in march, lets face no one else will, lol. It'll actually be good to be away from home for a week or so reckon it'll help me think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the weight loss Mick! You've done great! WIsh I could say the same! ANd two holidays on the cards, wow! We won't be going anywhere till next year unfortunately. I might be starting a new job in the morning! Get out there and have fun on the dating scene! SHARLENE

Mick & Cathy said...

Sharlene,
I'm certainly pleased with the weight loss but know only too well its so easy to drop back into bad habits.
Hope the new job goes well.
We'll see with the dating scene its exciting but i'm not sure if my heart is ready for commitment with someone new yet.