Tuesday 3 January 2012

Good Start

Reckon 2012 as started good but was a bit worried when Leeds United were losing 1-0 to Burnley with only a couple of minutes to go, never in doubt (lol) as the equaliser went in then with the last kick of the game the winner, 3 points in the bag and now only one point behind the play off places.

Yes that made me happy but its not the only thing, I got a visit from Paula yesterday and was really pleased to see her. Yes we have officially split up but as I've said previously we are still good friends its just we have different priorities at present which made a relationship difficult. We are both comfortable with the situation but I must admit yesterday confirmed I'm still very fond of her.
She stayed just under 2 hours, we had a bit of lunch and just chatted about what we had done at christmas. I was sorry to see her go, think a big part of me wishes things would have worked out different. Still never say never.

However I'm a free agent now and have to move on, I'm planing a few holidays/trips, may even meet up with another lady friend in the future, you'll have to wait and see on that one and I'm saying no more at this stage.

Can confirm I am meeting three lovely ladies in February, having a day out in London for a sort of reunion get together with the girls that were on holiday with me on the "Parks & Canyons" in the summer. Of course we are just friends as I was in a relationship at the time, good crowd though so we are bound to have a good laugh. Hopefully this wont be the last meet up as we do all get on so well. So Liz, Rachael & Eirian "see you soon" (thats them in photo below).


Got contacted by Janes brother (Kevin) inviting me down to visit them this year. Think I should at some stage as I would like to see them all and of course take some flowers to the grave. I do periodically talk on the phone with her Mum & Dad and think they would be real pleased to see me.

Went out for a few games of Pool last night, we didn't have a match so just played among ourselves. Enjoyed it, was good to catch up with the lads.

So the new year is up and running.

No comments: