Friday 27 January 2012

Now for the pain barrier

Playing Table Tennis over the weekend in the Veterans British League we have 5 team matches over the two days and its going to be tough. My team is in danger of been relegated so its all hands to the pumps, I'm actually our top ranked player but how sharp i am is anyones guess.
I've had a knee injury since early december and reckon its about 90% ok but i haven't played at this level since. I've played a couple of local league matches but thats no preparation but all i can do is my best. Just hope the knee holds out and i don't have to withdraw because it would leave me gutted.
The injury as been so frustrating thought at one stage it would never improve, thought my playing time was over.

Just in perfect preparation i'm out for a meal tonight, looking forward to it off with Paula and her workmates. Wont be drinking though as I'm driving and coming home afterwards. Think at goodbye time I'll have a few regrets because in past I would have stayed over, still it'll be good to see her.

No comments: