Wednesday 4 January 2012

Weigh in Wednesday - A new start

Here we go for 2012 and I've got to confess I'm a pound heavier than I thought I was, I said the other day I was 224lb when I checked this morning I was actually 225lb, don't ask me why that happend can't explain it.

So my starting point is 225lb but more interesting is what am I going to do, what is my plan ?

Well not interesting actually because its basically all the usual stuff.

I'm cutting out cheese, chocolate, cakes, biscuits in fact I've none in the house so I cant be tempted, so anyone call for a coffee you wont be getting a biscuit, lol.

Sticking to main meals with no snacks (do have a coffee with no sugar in the afternoon).

Also not eating after 6pm except fruit if i feel hungry (and only 4 days into the plan I do feel hungry I'll admit).

Lets see how the first week goes.

2 comments:

TitanThirteen said...

Are you smaller than last year at this time?
Maybe you could still have that stuff but only when you eat out, so you can still have it and it gives you something to look forward to?
There's things i have to keep out of the house too...like food lol

Mick & Cathy said...

Good point think i am smaller, sometime during last years weight loss my belts came in one notch and are still there.
Agree with you that an ocasional treat (eating out) is a good thing.