Wednesday 11 January 2012

Wednesday Weigh In - Solid Start

Well thats the first week over and I'm pleased to report a loss of 2lb, so now its 223lb instead of 225lb, happy if I can keep that rate up for a few months.

One worrying point is my knee is still not good, I'm resting it for next couple of weeks, have withdrawn from a few of my TT matches, not playing British league next weekend or county weekend after. Also dropped out of some of my local league matches for next couple of weeks. I'm aiming to be fully fit by month end for Veterans British league, we'll see.

Without been too active life is boring at present although am doing abit of walking. Its not a good thing because I've a couple of things on my mind one of which is effecting me emotionally. Nothing I feel I can blog and I'm very down, quite depressed to be honest.

On a positive note I'm looking forward to going out to lunch with Paula on sunday, which is great because she is the only person that knows whats going on in my life and I can talk with her about it. She's good at encouraging me to make the right decisions. Still better make sure I'm happy and we have a few laughs as I don't want to burdon her with all my problems all the time.

No comments: