Wednesday 28 November 2012

Couldn't Resist

My current experiment of counting calories and reducing my intake each week without actually weighing as been going well.

However a month without jumping on the scales finally got to my resistance so i took a peep this morning. Well I'm happy to say that I'm down to 196lb, was 203lb at start of this challenge so got to be happy with the 7lb loss. Another 4 weeks to Chrimmy so hopfully I should lose more.


On another note I've got someone coming tomoz to test my windows and see if the double glazing is energy efficient. Apparently you can get government subsidies to change any that are not efficient. I've got two large windows/doors leading to the patio that are quite old so suspect i lose a lot of heat there.
Will have to do a few calculations to see how much i'll save off my heating bill against what it'll cost to replace. Maybe it'll save me a bit of money, I usually work on a 5 year pay back.

1 comment:

ArleneWKW said...

Congratulations. A loss that you've been working for!