Monday 3 December 2012

Day Off

Actually had a day off from my weight loss plan this week, Saturday a few of us from my Pool team took out our ex landlord who as retired from running the pub. Was good fun but with a bit of beer flowing, out for a meal, etc it was silly to do my calorie counting.

So the other 6 days I was on my plan and over them days I averaged 2189 cals per day which of course was below the 2200cal target.

For the record here are my daily totals -
Monday - 2208cals
Tuesday - 2189cals
Wednesday - 2243cals
Thursday - 2162cals
Friday - 2166cals
Saturday - day off
Sunday - 2165cals

Average - 2189cals (6 days).

So for this week I drop my target to 2150cals, could be tough because a look at last week shows i didn't have a single day below that level so going to have to work at it, still confident though.

No comments: