Monday 26 November 2012

Bang on

Well cant get any closer with my calorie counting, unbelievably my daily average this week is bang on my target of 2250 calories per day.
Must admit I'm getting tempted to jump on the scales to see if I've lost any weight but so far have beaten my urges.
It going to be tough this week as my target daily average now drops to 2200, but think i know where improvements can be made and fully expect to make my target.

For the record here are my daily totals -
Monday - 2316cals
Tuesday - 2187cals
Wednesday - 2279cals
Thursday - 2129cals
Friday - 2241cals
Saturday - 2270cals
Sunday - 2328cals

Average - 2250cals.

Bit fed up with the weather, the rain is keeping me indoors (and limiting my exercise) but hopfully it'll soon improve.

Did go over on my ankle last thursday during a table tennis match, it was my first game of the night but i managed to complete it and play my other two singles and doubles. Hurt quite a bit afterwards when i coolled down but don't think i've done any serious damage. Next match is wednesday so its getting a rest and i hope should be ok.




2 comments:

ArleneWKW said...

You've been doing well with this approach. Good for you.

Enz said...

Yep this is working for you.

Take the advice you gave me - rest that ankle!