Monday 5 November 2012

Last Week

Up to Friday the eating was on target, was maintaining a average of less than 2,400 calories per day but think with been away i blew it somewhat over the weekend.
Still back on course today and hope to achieve my target of 2,350 per day average this week, very confident I'll do it.

The weekend went well, we didn't have a strong team out and i really thought we would be stuck at the bottom of the division. However we got stuck in and are 3rd bottom, out of the relegation zone which really is a good achievement looking at the other teams rankings. I managed to win 5 of my 10 matches which was pleasing but can be better because 3 of my losses were in deciding 5th sets.
Did manage to upset one of my opponents enough for him to call me a choice name, some people are just bad losers, lol.

Just played Pool tonight was 1st round of the town championships and managed to win 2-0 so happy with that.

Had a date last week, was actually a 2nd date with this person, was nice but still not sure we are compatable or its what i'm after. Usually make my mind up early but am unsure, still will probably be having a 3rd date within the next week.



3 comments:

Enz said...

If you can get your average over the week where you want it, that's a victory!

Mick & Cathy said...

sure is

ArleneWKW said...

Sounds like you're having fun with the sports in which you participate.