Friday 2 November 2012

Quick Positive Post

1. Away for weekend playing TT, gonna have a laugh, prob lose though.

2. My Pool team is top of the league, ok only a third of way through season but best start we've had.

3. Leeds Utd are in the last 8 of the League Cup, two premier scalps already and now European champions Chelsea are coming to ER, gonna be a one of them nights, reckon the atmosphere will be electric. The rivalry goes to hatred on and off the pitch going back nearly 50 years, ok we shouldn't win but who knows, maybe them cockneys posers will freeze on a wet, cold Yorkshire night.
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_F.C._and_Leeds_United_A.F.C._rivalry

4. Next year a long time online friend is planning to visit, its a ex blogger that i keep in touch with on a weekly basis, although we never met we just know we'll get on and she gonna come and stay. Ok maybe later next year but I'm excited about it, she coming a long way.

5. The sun is shining.

2 comments:

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

That all sounds great! But not the sun part because I prefer cloudy days. Sorry to hear about the sun.

ArleneWKW said...

I like your optimism. I had a situation decades ago when I got a parking ticket in a city that I hadn't visited and was 500 miles away from where I lived. I paid it, but it was not cashed. I wrote a note re what had occurred and the court wrote to me that it was an error. I'm sorry that your last relationship didn't work out, but am glad that your putting yourself into the dating world. That takes a bit of courage, energy, stamina and optimism. I'm cheering you on.