Monday 19 November 2012

Just did it

Just managed to get inside my target of having a daily average of under 2,300 calories this week (my average was 2,288). What I also did this week was increase the amount of physical exercise and must admit I felt hungry at times but managed to stay on track.

For the record here are my daily totals -
Monday - 2386cals
Tuesday - 2261cals
Wednesday - 2329cals
Thursday - 2163cals
Friday - 2195cals
Saturday - 2189cals
Sunday - 2495cals

Average - 2288cals.

As you can see Sunday is the highest day but can be explained by the fact I was playing in a TT competition so packed up sandwichs and things that would add up higher than my normal lunch.

So the target now drops to 2,250 cals per day average for this week and I'm not going to pretend it'll be easy as I'm going to have to think much harder what i can eat, although next Monday I hope to report another succesfull week.
Hows my weight going ? I don't know as have not yet been tempted to jump on the scales since I started this experiment. What I can say is I believe I've lost a little just by the way I feel in my clothes.

1 comment:

ArleneWKW said...

Not weighing yourself sometimes takes as much discipline as not over eating high calories foods.