Thursday 8 November 2012

Aches and Pains this week

Played TT match last night and it was tough, not against a top team but they were decent players and I was suffering. Really pleased i managed to win all 3 of my games because before i started i ached all over, all my muscles hurt. Really was mental stength and hatred of losing that pulled me through, my body was on its limit, i really did hurt.
Its obviously the result of a lot of hard matches over the weekend taking there toll (plus played tuesday but that not really same standard so wasn't pushed hard). Think I'm getting older, should recover quicker, need to get fitter.

Been in garden this morning picking leaves off my lawn, be glad when they stop falling but not so many now. Got to do it or they end up in the guttering or blocking the drains.

Nothing planned yet for this weekend, so maybe a quiet one, weather permitting I've a bit of outside painting i want to do along with a few other jobs.

Nothing new to report on the dating front, think the one i mentioned that i had 2nd date with as gone a bit cool so not pushing it, will see what happens, to be honest not at all bothered. Did have some first dates before my hol, but none were my type,not sure what i'm looking for at present, think i'm enjoying been single.
Saying that would be nice to go out for a meal sometime, one night or even sunday lunch, so maybe should make a effort to find someone to go with (have been chatting online).

Been looking at few holidays and trying to decide where to go next year, wont be booking anything until after I've been away at chrimmy though as i've to get a new passport as mine is out of date early next year.

2 comments:

Enz said...

I admire you for putting yourself out there and dating. I keep saying I want to but never do anything about it, so I must not really want it that badly!!

ArleneWKW said...

You sound busy. Good that you won't procrastinate about the leaves. Glad that your aches are likely to get better. You sound at peace with your life.