Tuesday 4 October 2011

Cyprus

Well I managed to get to Cyprus for my holiday despite Dad been in hospital, my cousins rallied around and he got visitors everyday.
I got back late Sunday night and picked him up Monday, he's well on the mend and back to his old self.

As for Cyprus it was a good holiday but not a place I'll be rushing back to, nothing wrong just other potentially better places I want to visit. A full week with Paula and she's still talking to me, things are looking good lol.

A selection of photos :-


View from our hotel room balcony


Having a Paddle


Church in Limassol

 

Paula loves cats, these wild ones took to her.

You can check the full set here :-

2 comments:

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

Mick, if you spend a week with someone and they're still talking to you, that's an EXCELLENT sign.

Mick & Cathy said...

Agree always thought a week away as been a go test for us and I feel it went well, as I say my feelings seem stronger, more I see her the more I want to see her.