Sunday 30 October 2011

Interesting Weekend

With Dad improving I was able to spend the weekend with Paula which was good. Friday night we went out for a meal with a few of her work colleagues, there was seven of us in total and think everyone enjoyed it. Went to a Italian restaurant which was really busy, the food was good but thought the service a little slower than it should be.

Saturday we went for a late breakfast at a local cafe then tok Paula's cat to the Vets as he's been off colour recently, looks like a allergy to some foods.

Then in the afternoon Paula wanted to try out her new Darts so foolishly I took up the challenge and we went to the local Club. Actually enjoyed it was a bit of fun a bit different for me and as a none player was happy with my performance. Ok I lost but only 5-4 and must admit was a bit lucky at times, still reckon we'll go again and I'll keep improving (maybe found a new sport, lol).

Saturday night it was clubbing, no not the disco but back to the Social Club for the quiz and bingo night, was good fun really enjoyed it despite not winning anything.

Seeing I played Darts todays music is from Darts :-

No comments: