Friday 21 October 2011

Here we go again

Been hectic day mainly because I had to take Dad into hospital, nothing to do with recent problems but he told me this morning he thinks he has a hernia. Apparentlt he's had it awhile but kept it to himself but its been getting worse, suspect its part of his other problems.
So I took him straight to the Docs and he was admitted to hospital as a emergency case and they are either operating tonight or in the morning.

On another note getting a burglar alarm fitted in the morning so staying here tonight instead of at Paulas, was hoping she would come here but she's a few things to do in the morning herself. Did go through to see here for a couple of hours and we are out tomorrow night so I'll stay over then.

3 comments:

ArleneWKW said...

Like you, I am blessed to have a special person in my life to share the hard times as well as the good times. I am glad that you have such a person now in your life.

Mick & Cathy said...

Thanks Arlene, You are correct it is good to have that person.

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

I'm thinking of you, Mick.