Tuesday 18 October 2011

Been Positive

Been giving a lot of thought to Dads recent decline in health and reckon the best way I can help is by been positive, have got to believe he will improve and make him believe it himself.

Another thing that I feel is that I've got to somehow get him to be positive, I reckon since Mum passed away he feels not needed. He was her main carer as she had been in a wheelchair for a number of years so he always had something to do. Not sure how I'll achieve it but I've got to get him more busy, make him feel useful and needed.

Also for my own good I've got to stay positive, think things have been getting me down recently which was making me miserable. I've good things happening in my life at present so I should focus on them and make the most of my life.

So from now on everything is positive.

1 comment:

ArleneWKW said...

That seems like a good decision.