Thursday 6 October 2011

A Long Weekend

I'm away this weekend playing TT at Wolverhampton in the Midland Masters and reckon its going to be a long weekend. Not because of the TT but the fact Paula isn't coming with me and I reckon I'm a bit dissapointed but understand why but I can be selfish sometimes.
She always said she would give this one a miss cos its straight after our holiday and she has a few things to catch up with after been at work all week, still miss her though reckon the phone will get some hammer when I'm stuck in a hotel on my own.
Other than my holiday to the States which I'd booked before we met it'll be the first weekend we haven't been together. it'll be very strange.

Cant believe its nearly 6 month we now been together, it started as a holiday romance and I honestly expected it to fizzle out on our return, thought she would have got fed up of me. Suppose I shouldn't be so negative but I also wondered how we would feel spending a full week together on last weeks Cyprus trip, but I think I've come back with even stronger feelings and can't wait for our next week away. That one will be interesting because we have rented a cottage in Norfolk in early december so will just have each others company most of the time. Still plenty of weekends together before then.

 

2 comments:

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

Mick, I'm so happy to hear how well things are going with Paula. I learned a lot about how I felt about Bob on our first trips, too. I realized that having him around 24 hours a day would be an improvement to my life and I imagine Paula feels the same way about you.

Mick & Cathy said...

You are correct, we are learning all the time.