Saturday 19 April 2008

My Next Adventure

Only another day and I'll be setting of on my next trip, I've just packed my bags so am about ready. I'll be visiting two new cities for me in Austin & Kansas City, its always good to go somewhere new.
Don't know if I'll be online much, maybe I'll get chance to keep you all informed of whats happening.
I'm actually staying over in Manchester on Sunday night before flying Monday morning to Austin via Chicago. I'll be in Austin 7 nights, reading up about it I reckon it will be lively. I then return to Chicago for 2 nights before moving to KC for another 7 nights.
I don't get back in England while Thursday 8th May.

Although there are a few Cities in North America I'd still like to visit I have been looking elsewhere so maybe I'll do somewhere else later in the year.

I was victim of "Sods Law" this week, an ex work colleague phoned and had a couple of weeks work for me stripping our some machinery. It would have been decent money but as I said "Sods Law" cos the work is for next week when I'm away.

Went out around York with my mate Skid last night, went to a few pubs then on to a Club, it was a good laugh and quite eventfull. We actually got in the Club free of charge just walked straight past the queue & Bouncers, unbelievably they never even questioned us.

8 comments:

airliebird58 said...

Have a great time, and lets hope we have some points back when you get back! :)

Mick & Cathy said...

Airliebird,
Without wanting to tempt fate we look certain for the play offs even without any points.
I reckon if we finish with 2 wins between 7 & 9 points would get us automatic promotion.
All 15 back will be definate automatic even if we lose our games but with wins we could win the league.

celtic_girl said...

Mick, have a great trip and come home safely

TitanThirteen said...

Groooaaaaan America again?? You know there are other countries, right?

Meow Meow said...

I feel like our blogging community has slowed down so much. I know I have perticipated in that slow down. I have been so busy that blogging has not been a priority of mine.

I hope your trip finds you in bliss..I haven't been to Austin either, but know I would enjoy it. One of my bridemaids lives in Smithville just outside of Austin.
Music and food should be good.

I look forward to pictures.

Jenny said...

Have an awesome trip and tell us all about it when you get back!

Suzy said...

Have a great time xx

Meow Meow said...

Just checking on your travels mate