Tuesday 15 April 2008

I've been tagged - ty Jenny

Here’s how this one works…

1. The rules are posted at the beginning.

2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and ask them to read your blog.



What I was doing 10 years ago:

I was 10 years younger thats for sure and working as a Assistant Electrical Engineer also I lived at the other side of town, its better here though.



Five things on my To Do list for today:

1. Some Shopping

2. Clean my bedroom

3. Play Golf

4. Cook Meals

5. Table Tennis Match



Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

Live a life of leisure for me, travel to many exotic places, treat family & friends, employ people to do housework & gardening, etc.



Three of my bad habits:

1. Talk too much

2. Very stubborn

3. Bite Nails



Five places I have lived:

1. Selby, North Yorkshire & thats it

Ok not always the same house



Five jobs that I've had:

1. Butchers round (as a kid)

2. Part Time Table Tennis Coach

3. Electrical Apprentice, Electrician, Electrical Chargehand, Supervisor, Assistant Electrical Engineer, Site Electrical & Utilities Engineer, E & I Manager (well thats my work history)


Five people I want to know more about:

1. Celtic Girl

2. Cactus

3. Rebecca

4. Spider

5. Suzy

4 comments:

Jenny said...

thanks Mick. So, what's a Butchers Round? Sounds painful... ;-)

Anonymous said...

No not really schoolboy saturday morning job. The Butchers is where everyone gets their meat from, I delivered all the estates order on saturday, they even provided me with a bike with a big basket on the front.
Great job for tips at christmas.

TitanThirteen said...

Hey, you only have tagged me. We have to come over to your place to get the tag? No fair lol
Yea i'll do it :o)
That butchers job sounds like the sorta job that naughty movies are made from lol

TitanThirteen said...

have = half :o)