Wednesday 9 April 2008

A defeat had to come I suppose

GO TO SUPERFLYCHICKEN.COM
Well my run of four weight loss weeks as come to an end, I've put on 1.4lb this week going from 207.2lb up to 208.6lb. Yes before you ask I'm a little dissapointed because I didn't expect it, I feel I've done just as well with my exercise, I've eaten no different, I've certainly not had a lapse. I suppose it was gonna happen sooner or later but I'll hope for a good recovery week, actually I'd like to hit 205lb before my vacation.

Thin People :-
1. avoid eating popcorn in the movies because it gets their hands greasy
2. split a large combination pizza with three friends
3. think Oreo cookies are for kids
4. nibble cashews one at a time
5. think that doughnuts are indigestible
6. read books they have to hold with both hands
7. become so absorbed in a weekend project they forget to have lunch
8. fill the candy dish on their desks with paper clips
9. counteract the midafternoon slump with a nap instead of a cinnamon Danish
10. exchange the deep-fryer they received for Christmas for a clock-radio
11. lose their appetites when they're depressed
12. think chocolate Easter bunnies are for kids
13. prefer "The Joy of Sex" to "The Joy of Cooking"
14. save leftovers that are too skimpy to use for another meal in orderto make interesting soups
15. throw out stale potato chips
16. will eat only Swiss or Dutch chocolate, which cannot be found exceptin a special store
17. think it's too much trouble to stop at a special store just to buy chocolate
18. don't celebrate with a hot-fudge sundae every time they lose a pound
19. warm up after skiing with black coffee instead of hot chocolate andwhipped cream
20. try all the salads at the buffet, leaving room for only one dessert
21. find iced tea more refreshing than an ice-cream soda
22. get into such interesting conversations at cocktail parties that theynever quite work their way over to the hors-d'oeuvre table
23. have no compulsion to keep the candy dish symmetrical by reducing thejelly beans to an equal number of each color
24. think that topping brownies with ice cream makes too rich a dessert
25. bring four cookies into the TV room instead of a box
26. think banana splits are for kids
27. Prefer a cigarette to a bread stick
28. Think breakfast is optional
29. Like animals, eat only when they are hungry
30. Get up in the middle of the night only to drink a glass of water

5 comments:

Erin said...

Hey...it's not that bad, just use it as ammunition for your next weigh in...and I do some of those things on the list...actually a lot more since I've been eating right and going to the gym!

Mick & Cathy said...

Thanks Erin

celtic_girl said...

Thin people are boring!

I want to be boring. boo hoo!

Jenny said...

Sorry to hear about the gain, but it happens every now and then. Just spring back and stick with it. It did feel good to know that I do several of those items on the list! I guess I should try to do more!

TitanThirteen said...

lol i like that. I might pass it around via e-mail :o)

Shame about the gain, but you kinda knew you've been dodging that bullet :o/