Wednesday 16 March 2011

Weigh in Wednesday - A weak moment

No loss to report this week but luckily I've got away with a weak moment, well probably more thana weak moment more like a couple of days. Everything was going great up to Sunday then I sort of cracked and ate a few things I shouldn't which went on for 2 days. Still got back into the swing of things yesterday so hopfully I can stick to plan this week.

Here are the facts :-

Start Weight (9th Nov) - 238lb
Weight last week - 220lb
Weight Today - 220lb
Gain/Loss this week - 0lb
Gain/Loss from start - -18lb
Todays Target - 220lb
+/- Target - 0lb

Physically got a few walks in but didn't play any TT at all due to cancelled matches. Off training tonight and got a match on Sunday and next tuesday so hopfully I can sweat off a few pounds. Been doing a spot of gardening which is nice gentle exercise.

Only 5 weeks to my holiday (Mallorca) but it could be in doubt so trying not to get too excited. Spanish Air Traffic Controllers are threatening some strikes and the date I'm due to fly out is on their list of walk out days so all I can do is keep my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Sandii said...

good work on getting back on track - that is itself is a big thing!

as for your trip, fingers crossed alright, eeeek, don't want to be having to re-schedule!!!

have a good two weeks without me if i don't get a chance to blog xxx