Wednesday 9 March 2011

Weigh in Wednesday - Back on track

After last weeks blip and falling 1lb behind my target I'm pleased to report this week I've managed to lose 3lb to put me back on track and 1lb ahead of target.
I'm not going to pretend its been easy, put in a lot of effort with food and exercise and come close more than once to eating when I shouldn't but determination won the day.

Been thinking that sooner or later I need to relax the weekly loss targets so I'm thinking I should try to keep the 1lb per week rate for another 6 weeks upto my Mallorca holiday (should be 215lb or less by then). Then the plan would be to maintain that weight for a couple of months or so before kicking on again later in the year towards my 200lb target. Does that seem sensible ?

Here are the facts :-

Start Weight (9th Nov) - 238lb
Weight last week - 223lb
Weight Today - 220lb
Gain/Loss this week - -3lb
Gain/Loss from start - -18lb
Todays Target - 221lb
+/- Target - -1lb

1 comment:

Sandii said...

that does seem very sensible because there is a light at the end where you're going to ease up and maintan which means your body will get there, be happy and by the time you want to kick off again it'll be ready!

You're doing so great, wish i had the same determination but i feel like i'm in holiday mode and not being able to exercise properly isn't really helping!!!

well done!!! and btw, i agree completely about long weekends - wed - wed suits me perfectly!!!
xxx