Wednesday 21 October 2009

Strange Pains

On Monday night I played a TT match in York league, not a tough match it was against one of the weaker teams. Anyway afterwards I went for a drink with the other players as normal and I was ok.
However when I got up to go to my car I had a pain which felt very much like a torn muscle in my thigh, it was quite bad and it was very painful driving home.
Anyway I went to bed, slept on it and got up the following morning expecting to be in a lot of pain. However the pain had totally gone so I can't understand what it was, I'm confused.

Saying that I'm sat here now and I've got a stiff neck and headache, these both came on this afternoon for no apparent reason although I was working in the garden this morning so suspect I must have tweaked my neck. Hope it does the same as Mondays pain and dissapears overnight.

No comments: