Tuesday 6 October 2009

Good & Bad

Bad - My TV went on the blink last week.
Good - I got a new Plasma TV.
Bad - I'm now skint
Good - Leeds Utd are the only team unbeaten in league matches this season.
Bad - I ain't lost any weight.
Good - We won 8-1 at Pool last night
Bad - We got stuffed 7-2 last week.
Good - I won one of the two frames
Bad - Got pissed off with one of our opponents at TT last week
Good - Told him he was a prat and a bad sport, then stuffed him.
Bad - Nearly got beaten up on a night out in York on Saturday when a group of blokes decided me & my mate Mark was a easy target (8 versus 2 wasn't good odds).
Good - Another group of blokes saw what was happening and took our side, the muppets backed off.
Bad - My car got recalled for safety reasons
Good - It didn't cost me anything
Bad - There is a local Ford dealer so I had to take it to Goole.

Thats about it folks.

3 comments:

celtic_girl said...

Pretty scary Mick - 8 against 2 what a bunch of cowards - the wankers!

airliebird58 said...

My cousins son got beaten up the other week. A bloke bumped into him as he walked home from a night out, then all of a sudden a gang of em appeared and did him over. I don't know what this world is coming to I really dont!
On another note, do you think everything is going a bit too well with the Mighty Whites? I keep expecting something bad to happen lol.

Mick & Cathy said...

Celtic,
Yeh it got a bit scary, thought we was in for a hammering.

Airliebird,
Thats how it started, the mouthy one among them just walked over to me and stuck his head in my face, think he was trying to nut me but I saw him coming so dodged it. I pushed him away and he got aggresive until the other group stepped in, total coward I think, wish I could catch him on his own.
Yeh the footie is looking good, three tough games coming up (Norwich at home, Bristol Rovers & Millwall away), reckon come through them with at least a win and a couple of draws and we are well on the way to promotion.