Wednesday 29 June 2011

Weigh in Wednesday - Slow going

Another pound lost this week but its slow going so far in this weight loss campaign and really need to have a better week. Still I reckon I'm lucky to show a loss at all, it was a hectic weekend and was out Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday so should be happy i got away with it. Also I have exercised a bit but the gout attack as limited me a bit so I know things have improved.

So results of week two
Start Weight - 224lb
Weight last week - 223lb
Weight this week - 222lb
Target weight - 203lb
loss/gain in week - 1lb
loss %  against target - 9.5%

Weekend from now on are spent with Paula but we are gonna have a quiet night in this friday probably crled up with a DVD although we do have a do to go to saturday night.

2 comments:

Sandii said...

good lad! keep the fires burning, it'll come off soon enough!

hi Paula!
x

Sandii said...

i posted this on my comments section too but just in case you never get to read it! xxx


awww Mick, you really do know how to make my day!! xxx thanks for always being there!!!

i know, i know, desp to get to the UK but for now, shorter, less exp trips while the boys are still that bit too young to remember a big trip like the UK/Europe! we'll get there and when we do, you'll be thinking, why did I want her to visit me! hee hee hee

xxxxxxxxxx