Wednesday 1 June 2011

Weigh in Wednesday - My motivation

Weight loss as been difficult recently with the things that have happend in my life and with a holiday starting next week seems pointless so I wont be starting my next campaign until my return (16th June). Rcckon by then I'll be a bit up from my last weigh in (maybe 7 or 8 lb) but I'll soon be back on track, I'm confident.

My motivation is the new love of my life Paula reckon I should make a effort to look better and be fitter. And yes she as given me permission to post a photo (she checks my blog, lol) so here it is :-

We went to a Darts charity event last night and had a great time, won some chocolates in the raffle but I let Paula take them (not that I had a say, lol). There was a singer on and he was good did a wide range of stuff.

6 comments:

Becca said...

Paula is a pretty lady! Does she know she is a lucky gal?

The bunny ears are cute...hope you both HOP into an incredible future together =)

Sandii said...

lovely pic and hello Paula! You'll be right, you never lose sight and you've made excellent progress this year so no dramas getting back on the wagon.

enjoy your holiday and take care hon
xxx

Anonymous said...

hello ladies thanks for the pic comments it's my favorite pic of myself i don't like having my photo taken (never have) much to Mick's annoyance as he likes taking photos lol.

hope you both are doing ok

Paula :)

Sandii said...

I knew there was a reason I liked you Paula! Friendly and pretty Mick, she's a keeper!!!
:-)
x

Mick & Cathy said...

Becca/San,
Hope you are right, things are grat at present and this does look like its for keeps.

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

I'm very happy for you two. I think Paula is very lucky, Mick.