Wednesday 22 June 2011

Weigh in Wednesday - pounds and pounds

I'll start with the lbs and the start of my first weight loss campaign, yes I can report a loss in my first week but its on one solitary pound. A bit dissapointing but I ain't really got the exercise going and I'm trying to balance weight loss with dating which don't always go well together.
Did get to TT training monday morning and I'll be uping my efforts (ot to get sharp as have a tournament in 4 weeks) also gonna try get the golf going mid-week and have a lot of jobs in the garden which I've started this morning. Of corse weekends are put to one side for Paula, that is important

So results of week one
Weight last week - 224lb
Weight this week - 223lb
Target weight - 203lb
loss/gain in week - 1lb
loss %  against target - 4.8%

So its on to the other pounds the monetary ones, had a bit of expense lately, so a bit skint, a few bills have been paid in fact paid my council tax up for the year which knocked a hole in my budget. Just had to get my car tax this week and my car goes for its MOT next week so keeping my fingers crossed they don't find too much that needs doing.
Not too worried though because get next week behind me and I'll only have a few monthly direct debits to worry about for the rest of the year and they are budgeted for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

money, money, money, i know it makes the world go round but such a pain in the arse!

good going on your pound! xx

San
xx

TitanThirteen said...

Our car is going for it's rego check too. We just have enough funds to pay for that, so if anything is wrong with it. We are stuffed!
Go you for losing weight while on holiday. That rocks!