Friday 3 June 2011

Time is moving fast

So much going on in my life I'm struggling to get ready for my holiday, just finished my gardening, lawn, hedges, etc all cut and tidy. Still gotta pack and sort out a few things for my Dad.

I'm leaving after Lunch on Sunday which will soon be here, I'm off to York tonight to hook up with Paula, gonna go for a meal then stay over. Saturday we are both coming back to Selby and will stay here overnight so Paula can see me off Sunday (and of course saviour the delights of Selby, lol).

Thats all for now gotta get my jobs done so if I don't get to post again before my trip you all take care.
Mx

5 comments:

Sandii said...

hey hon, have a great trip, can't wait to hear all about it! Paula, try not to miss him too much, I know it will be hard!!!

Don't forget to bring Paula something special back!
:-)

xxx

TitanThirteen said...

Yea what Sandii said :o)

Paula said...

thanks Sandii i am missing him already an he not even on plane yet lol was a bit tearful this morn when i left him which is not really like me.
hope you are doin ok

:) x

Paula

Sandii said...

hey Paula, hope you're doing ok :-)xxx

Paula said...

hi Sandii i'm doin ok thanks didn't think i would miss him as much as i am but i'm taking it as a good sign. think i'll feel more settled once i know he's arrived safely. hope you have a good week.

:) Paula x