Wednesday 26 January 2011

Weigh in Wednesday - Going to plan

11 weeks into my latest weight loss campaign and I'm still keeping on target, actually 2lbs inside target to be exact with 13lbs lost so far.
Another pound and that'll be the first stone lost, reckon this is close to the stage when things start to get difficult so I'll have to keep working at it. Think I've got my food intake about right so probably need to look at the exercise side of things.
Still so far so good so I've reason to be pleased.

Here is the facts :-

Start Weight (9th Nov) - 238lb
Weight last week - 227lb
Weight Today - 225lb
Gain/Loss this week - -2lb
Gain/Loss from start - -13lb
Todays Target - 227lb
+/- Target - -2lb

Had a busy week with my sports, played TT for Yorkshire veterans saturday and for York in the county league on sunday. Also had a local league match in York last night and have one in Selby on Thursday. This coming weekend is the York area championships so hopfully I'll get a good run in some of the events I'm entered.
Played Pool in the league on monday but sadly the team lost 5-4 but I did win my games and we play against the same opponents in the cup tonight so hopfully we can reverse the result.

Went to the dentist for a check up yesterday, thought I was ok but he took a x-ray and it shows I need a filling so got to go back next wednesday.

1 comment:

Sandii said...

wowsers Mick - great loss and great going! am so happy for you - your hard work is paying off!!!
xx