Wednesday 19 January 2011

Weigh in Wednesday - As I said

At last weeks weigh in hen the harsh facts saw me fall a pound behind my target schedule I made the bold statement that I wouldn't book a holiday until I was back on course.

Well I have been true to my word and I've booked a holiday so that will tell you I've had a good week in the weight loss campaign. I've actually lost 4lbs in the week which as put me 1lb inside my target.

As for the holiday I've booked to go to Majorca at easter, so 9 weeks to get excited for that and should be another 8lbs lighter by then (will need a new wardrobe, lol).

Here is the facts :-

Start Weight (9th Nov) - 238lb
Weight last week - 231lb
Weight Today - 227lb
Gain/Loss this week - -4lb
Gain/Loss from start - -11lb
Todays Target - 228lb
+/- Target - -1lb

Of course my weight loss this week was helped by getting back to normal eating habits following christmas, new year and a weekend away. In fact I was going so well I treated myself to a bit of cake a ouple of times with my afternoon coffee plus a ar of chocolate on sunday.

Also got plenty of exercise, did a couple of long walks and table tennis got going again following the mid-season break. Played in a doubles competition last thursday, qualified for the finals which is tomorrow night. Also played British league on sunday, the team lost their two matches and the 2nd one was critical, losing that makes us look almost certain for relegation, I personally did well winning both my games but nobody else won so the team went down 6-2. Also played in York league last night, again won my games but this time got some help and we won 8-2.

Excited about tonight its the FA cup replay between Leeds and Arsenal ok we should get beat they are a divsion higher and have better players but who knows anything could happen. Would love to have been at the match but its a sell out so I'll be glued to the tv screen.

No comments: