Monday 3 January 2011

Music Monday - Too Good for Words

Yes music monday is back and we'll start the year with 5 of my favorite guitar tracks all very different but I'm sure you'll find something you like.

So in reverse order at No5 I'm going for Magic Slim & the Teardrops with "Black Tornado" :-



No4 its The Allman Brothers Band with "Jessica" :-



At No3 its The Shadows "Apache" :-



So on to No2 and its the origional Fleetwood Mac line up with the great Peter Green and "Albatross" :-



Well when it comes to guitar playing only one artist was gonna top this chart for me and its Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble. Wasn't actually sure which of his instrumentals to pick, could have been "Testify" or "Lenny" but I eventually opted for is this "Rude Mood & Hideaway" two songs for the price of one enjoy my friends :-

No comments: