Wednesday 10 September 2008

I'm Still Alive

Just a note to let you know I'm home from my US trip, haven't been able to get online much. I only got home 2 hours ago, put some washing on and am knackered.
I'll report my trip later this week but obviously the hurricanes resulted me having to cancel the New Orleans part of the trip. However I was able to relocate to San Antonio for the last week, it is such a nice pituresque City I thoroughly enjoyed the place. I've got to download my photos but I'm sure you'll all be impressed.

I'll catch up with all your blogs later in the week when I'm recovered.

2 comments:

ArleneWKW said...

Gosh, you've gone to and returned home from the U.S. since I've last checked your blog. I look forward to your pix. Sorry about the hurricane. New Orleans seemed to have dodged the Big One.

celtic_girl said...

Great pics Mick, I love the lushness particulary the Riverwalk photos, I'd love to go to that Museum, as it looks so interesting.