Friday 22 August 2008

Not such a Good Boy

Weight Loss - Well I've got to be honest and admit I've not been too good with what I've eaten this week, don't know why but I've had a coulpe of crazy moments when I've stuffed all the wrong stuff down my throat. With my holiday starting this Sunday I think thats it for weight loss for three weeks but I've promised myself it'll be straight back on track on my return.

Olympics - I don't know if you've all been watching the Olympics but I have and have got to say I'm proud with what my country has achieved, currently we are third in the medals table with 18 golds. The two countries above us China and America have many more times the population so we can't expect to beat them. Ok another big country Russia may pass us (currently one behind) but its still a fantastic achievement, our best medals haul for 100 years.
And lets not forget we'll have home advantage next time.

Holiday - As I said earlier I'm away from Sunday so don't know when I'll be next online so don't think I'm ignoring any of you. I will try to post while away. The start of my trip is not quite going to plan, I went to get my train ticket and found out that Sunday they are working on the line to Leeds where I should change. I've now got to go via York which takes quite a bit longer, nothing major just a pain as I'm not flying while Monday just staying overnight in Manchester.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Congrats to your native land on their impressive showing at the games. I bet people are already getting excited about the 2012 games in London!

celtic_girl said...

Have a good trip and forget abouth the weightloss while away.

Yes, GB did a wonderful job at the Olympics.

TitanThirteen said...

Where ye be?

Anonymous said...

hey where are you?

sorry i haven't commented or emailed. thinking of you!
xx
San

TitanThirteen said...

I miss youuuuuuuu!! :o/

celtic_girl said...

OK, I'm getting worried,