Wednesday 12 March 2008

A Loss to report

CLICK HERE FOR PROFILEPOUNDER.COM GRAPHICS
PROFILEPOUNDER.COM

Last week I reported a slight increase of 1.4lb following my trip to Chicago, 6 nights eating & Drinking I was pleased with that. Well one week later I'm back moving in the right direction and I've lost most of the gain.
In fact 1.2lb of it cos my weight this morning was 209.2lb (on my dodgy scales - really about 219.2lb). So only 0.2lb above my pre Chicago trip weight and I'm quite happy with that.

5 comments:

celtic_girl said...

Well done on the loss Mick

Meow Meow said...

I still weigh a TON. DOes that make you feel any better?

TitanThirteen said...

Awesome loss! :o)

Jenny said...

Glad to hear you are back on track with your weight loss and that you didn't falter too much with your travels. Congrats!

TitanThirteen said...

How do you drink AND lose weight???
I just have to look at a drink and i gain! lol