Wednesday 12 September 2012

Weigh in Wednesday - Slow going

Another week another pound, thats all folks just a solitary pound lost so down to 196lb this morning and my target of 189lb before my Route 66 trip is looking a bit of a distance away, 7lb in 3 weeks is not going to be easy, think this is a big week.

Think the damage was done saturday with the lads trip to the races, took my finger off the pulse as the beer flowed and the food intake wasn't too calorie friendly, still life is for living and i lost a pound.
It was a good day out, had a real good laugh but sadly I didn't back any winners so it was my wallet that came back lighter.

Can't make my mind up whether to go away at Christmas again but need to decide soon. Its not a great time to be at home alone and to be honest think I would get emotional if by myself. Think the events of the last few years still effect me, i've changed a lot and have a lot of ups and downs, find the downs are when i'm on my own.
I've got a large distant family (cousins, etc) but very few really keep in touch especially since my parents died, there are just 2 or 3 I talk to ut they got their own families. Same with friends Christmas is a family time so can't expect to see much of them either.
Need to make my mind up soon, the "singles" hols are selling real quick.





No comments: