Wednesday 5 September 2012

Weigh in Wednesday - Need a good week

Only a solitary 1lb lost this week so a touch dissapointed as i would have liked a bit more as I'm still above my pre-Austria weight (by 1lb). So currently I weigh in at 197lb and still have 8lb to go before my America trip, only 4 more weigh ins to go. Suppose that makes it an easy formula, 2lb per week.

Think the main reason that i didn't lose what I hoped was been away playing TT involved 2 nights in an hotel and eating out (wrong foods) plus a few drinks. Still back eating my usual stuff now so will see what happens.

Am actually off for a day out Saturday with some of the lads from the local pub, we're off to the Horse Racing at Thirsk so don't think that will be a healthy eating/drinking day. Still got to enjoy life, we only get one chance.

3 comments:

Enz said...

Where in the US are you off to?

Mick & Cathy said...

Doing Route 66, Chicago to LA, stopovers at numerous places onroute.
Its actually on a coach tour with a singles holiday company, think 40 of us on it.

Enz said...

I've always thought of doing that but think I would be so shy I'd spend all my time staring out the bus window!!
Enjoy!