Sunday 27 May 2012

Going well

The weather is holding out still mid 20's with the sun shining so life is good.

Been seeing a bit of my new friend Mandy, friday night she came to my places and we watched a DVD together, its just good getting quality time together as we get to know each other more.

Saturday I'd planned to go golfing with two friends (1st time for months) and when we got there we were told the course was closed because there was a team match on. Wasn't happy but accepted it because it was in the diary but then we found out that they were letting a society on awell. Come on we pay a annual membership nd they let outsiders on, lets just say we were sitting feathers.

This morning saw Mandy again, we went walking along the canal, it was really nice and i was out just under 3 hours, covered a fair distance.

Not meeting again until tuesday as she is working tonight and monday morning, I'm TT training monday afternoon and have a Pool match mon night. Not sure where we will go tuesday but as she isn't working and I'm free all day we'll go off somewhere nice, depending on the weather.

Really pleased I've met Mandy, I needed to move on and she makes me feel good about myself, things are going really good even though its still early days.

Been busy in the garden, still a couple of areas need some work (weeding) but its looking really good, got a lot of plants coming on well.

Had something in the post the other day which was supposed to answer a few questions for me on the one burning issue i've got, however it didn't tell me what I wanted so the quest goes on, left me a bit down. If you are confused don't worry its a personal issue i wont blog about, some of you know where i'm coming from.

No comments: