Saturday 19 May 2012

Great Holiday - Weight Loss Disaster

I'm back from Croatia and must say what a lovely country it is really enjoyed my time there. My hotel was one of three in what was called the flower complex and must admit the gardens were beautiful especially the roses.


 Men and guns, lol.

 view from the balcony of my hotel, stunning.




Things were cheap the country is not on the euro, have there own currency (kuna) but that goes with a downside. Things like ice cream, cakes & beer were dirt cheap so it would have been rude not to indulge on a daily basis.

So you've probably guessed i've pilled a lot of weight back on, in fact i got a major shock when i jumped on the scales immediately on my return to find i was 232lb a increase of 24lb in a fornight. Ok there is always some temporary weight gain and to be honest it followed a big meal and 24 hours later it was 8lb lower at 224lb but still way above the 208lb i was pre-holiday (16lb above).
Think by wednesdays weight in it'll be a few more pounds lighter now i'm into normal eating habits but its still gonna be a record holiday increase i think (7lb is about normal for me during a fortnights holiday).

So its time for a big push on the weight loss, from wednesday it'll 11 weeks to my Austria trip, I'll weigh every wednesday morning and am setting myself a target of losing 20lb in that period from whatever i weigh this wednesday.
However I challenge any of my friends (and blog friends) that read this and want to lose weight to also take me up on this. So name your own 11 week target loss, doesn't need to be 20lb same as me as we are all at different stages, can be whatever you want to lose in that period.
Then every week (tues or wed morning) message/comment me your weight and each week i'll produce a league table on my blog based on percentage of target loss achieved (also a weekly performance result).
Should boost those doing well but will name and shame those failing.

So any volunteers to take up my challenge (don't need to be bloggers).


Back to flowers what you think to this beauty in my garden :-




.

No comments: