Friday 2 December 2011

Getting ready

After lunch we'll be on our way to Norfolk, looking forward to it as I've never done a cottage holiday before. It'll take us about 4 hours to drive down or maybe longer depending on traffic as friday is never good.
Over the weekend I'm entered in a TT tournament in Norwich about 15 miles from where we are staying but my knee is not good, its been very sore and swollen since I slipped a couple of weeks ago. Did play a match last night and came through ok but playing loads of matches at tournament level is a different prospect. I'll take it one game at a time and if I think I'm making it worse I'll scratch.

Paula used to live in the area we are staying (for 5 or 6 years) so she'll be the tour guide and think she is playing for us to meet up with a couple of old friends.

Not sure if I'll be online so this might be last time I blog for a week or so but you never know as I think Paula is taking her laptop.

Just thinking when I get back it'll only be a couple of weeks before I go to France for Christmas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you poor thing! Going to France for Christmas! Do you need someone to carry your bags? Ha ha! SHARLENE

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

You are such an active guy.