Friday 30 December 2011

Back Home

Back from holiday and must admit had a good time, it was a good decision to go following recent events. Feeling a little sad and lonely at present, seem to be in limbo waiting for the new year, I know its only a date but pyschologically I feel thats when my life will start again.

The holiday was two firsts for me, 1st coach holiday and 1st Christmas holiday, not sure about the coach bit, think I prefer flying ut would do a christmas trip again.

Some of the scenary in the mountains was fantastic and I was with a good group of people, we had loads of laughs.

You can check out all my photos here :-

3 comments:

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

Welcome home, Mick. I'm very glad to hear you had a good time. I'll never stop being impressed by how adventurous you are. You are remarkably willing to try new things. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great time in France. I love that first photo of the mountain! Beautiful scenery. Hope you have a great 2012 Mick! SHARLENE

Mick & Cathy said...

Happy new year Reg & Sharlene