Saturday 17 December 2011

Cold & Lonely

Yes I'm cold as my Boiler failed last night, I've put a call out for the engineer but they not coming until tuesday morning. Sods law they wont have the right parts with them so will have to come back at a later date.

Luckily I have a electric fire I don't normally use, it not great but it helps. Also got a immersion heater as back up so can heat the main tank up so plenty of hot water.

Was actually out last night at our TT clubs christmas dinner, 32 of us atteneded it was a good night which I enjoyed. Paula came along and stayed over which was great but the bad news on that front is we've decided to split up. We had actually made the decision well before last night but are still good friends and decided to fulfill all our commitments together.
I doubt anyone there last night guessed the situation as we are still quite close, its hard to explain but we've never argued, neither are seeing anyone else or anything like that. We are both different charactors and want to do different things, have different priorities at this stage in our lives so decided to give each other some space.
Maybe time will change things who knows because I think we are both fond of each other but feel its maybe right decision at the present, we'll see. Think maybe we'll meet up for a drink/meal at some stage unless of course one of us meets someone else.

I'm a bit depressed about it, we've been together the best part of this year and I suppose christmas isn't the greatest time but when is. Sill got to look on it as another chapter of my life and its time to move on to my next adventure.

Soon be on my christmas holiday need to start thinking what to pack.

1 comment:

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

Mick, I'm so sorry to hear about you and Paula. That's really too bad.