Monday 5 September 2011

Hard work this morning

Was a bit stiff after the weekends tournament but still went to TT practice this morning and it was hard work. Practiced with Filip a Polish lad I sometimes train with, he's good to play because is very athletic and retrieves a lot so always some big rallies.
I usually beat him reasonably comfy but he was right up for it this morning, had five matches over 5 sets each, I managed to win three of them and was shattered by the end. Don't normally train day after tournaments but glad I did it was a good work out, got a real sweat on.

Just had a bowl of soup at lunch and coudn't have any bread with it which was strange as those who have read my previous posts will realise its something I'm leaving out this week.  My main meal this evening will also be strange without potatos which are my other banned food stuff.

Will be having a beer tonight though because I'm out, w've got a Pool match tonight its quite a big one which wont be easy but I reckon victory will really put us with a chance of winning the league.

2 comments:

TitanThirteen said...

Bit of unexpected competition is good for ya!
How'd the pool go?

Mick & Cathy said...

Team lost Pool match 5-4, personally won my singles but lost in doubles.
Still we got 4 points so not complete disaster, league is wide open, we still in the shake up.