Wednesday 18 May 2011

Weigh in Wednesday cancelled for now

With all thats going on I reckon its sensible to put my weight loss plans on ice until after my upcoming holiday. To be honest since Mum passed away I've not really exercised and been eating at strange times, there seems so much to sort out. Reckon things wont get anywhere near normal until after Fridays funeral.

My origional plan was to have a consoladation period anyway so I'm just reverting to plan "A".

The other big thing in my life is that I'm at the start of a new relationship and without temping fate reckon things are going quite well (ok its only a month). One thing Paula likes doing when alone in her room is writing poetry just for herself, mainly about things in her life. She wrote one the other day about meeting me, it was so sweet and gave me a real warm feeling inside.

Anyway thats all for today.

5 comments:

TitanThirteen said...

NOOOOOOOO we want to read the poem too!!!
What did imiss? Where did you meet Paula? What's she like? Got a pic to show us?
She's lucky, coz you are lovely :o)
I hope the funeral goes nicely [HUG]

Mick & Cathy said...

Cactus,
The poem is private, lol
Met Paula on the singles holiday i went on at easter, will tell more when I get this weekend over.

Sandii said...

hey Mick - hope you're holding up ok. Don't be stressing about your w/l - last thing you need to focus on.

Get yourself in a good place for Friday and focus on one day at a time!

As for Paula, well I like her already!!! xxxx

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

Mick, I hope the funeral went okay. You have my great sympathy. I'm glad you have Paula in your life. Of course the poem is private.

Sandii said...

hey Mick, hope the funeral went as well as can be expected and you're ok xxx