Wednesday 9 February 2011

Weigh in Wednesday - Still on track

I'm pleased todays weigh in reveals a 2lb loss keeping me inside my target as again think I've done well with the eating. I suppose its a bit of a milestone as its a full stone lost since I started my latest campaign.

Yes I had a few beers at Pool on Monday but thats in my plan gotta have my occasional treat from what I call my devil food list. Thats the list of foods I should cut out but don't they are my treats when I'm doing well and I know if I start to fail its something I can cut back on (or out altogether) to get back on track.

So these are my top 3 devil foods :-
1. Beer
2. Cheese
3. Chocolate

Trouble is all 3 can be so addictive, when you start its hard to stop, what are your devil foods ?

Here are the facts :-

Start Weight (9th Nov) - 238lb
Weight last week - 226lb
Weight Today - 224lb
Gain/Loss this week - -2lb
Gain/Loss from start - -14lb
Todays Target - 225lb
+/- Target - -1lb

No comments: